Monday, March 19, 2012


Last week I made these Whole Wheat Oatmeal Peanut Butter cookies, because I was looking for something sweet that actually had some nutritional value. They were really delicious. Really! Everyone in the house loved them.
Now tonight I made the same cookies, except I substituted extra virgin coconut oil for the butter. The batter felt wetter, so I baked them a little shorter in case they ended up too crispy. Man. Still so good, but with a hint of coconut flavor which I love anyway.
You can read about the health benefits of coconut oil here.

TRY EM YOU'LL LIKE EM!

1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play BazaarSet up your site so clients who don't wish to have mixed media introductions or permit blaze to run contents, despite everything approach important substance. While a great many people do have broadband help nowadays, some don't or are perusing on cell phones. They will truly welcome a straightforward, however successful website page, particularly when they needn't bother with all the fancy odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete