Friday, July 29, 2011

Vintage Style







Didn't people look oh so different in the old days? I can always tell when a photo is really old or is just a modern picture edited to look old. Even with the best vintage hair and makeup, there just isn't quite the same essence. It must have been a lot of work to get hair coiffed just so, not to mention achieving the perfectly arched brow. Part of me loves the style from days gone by but mostly I like that we don't have to constantly wear dresses and heels to fit in. Although I must say that I would like to wear dresses more often, especially since I never wear them! I have ordered my first vintage dresses from etsy and really hope that I don't end up looking like a sack of potatoes in then! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play Bazaar Abstain from utilizing meeting IDs on your site. URLs containing meeting IDs can cause internet searcher creepy crawlies issues. Subsequently, web crawler robots tend not to creep these site pages, so pages of your site containing meeting ID URLs won't be listed via web indexes. Meeting treats can be a decent option in contrast to meeting IDs.

    ReplyDelete