Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wooden It Be Nice....






Lately I have been thinking about wooden Christmas trees! I know that real trees are of course technically wooden, but I mean one that is built from cut wood all primitive and rustic looking. It all started when I did the "Bottletree" craft bazaar this month, and thought that a bottletree would be the best way to display my hats and headbands at a craft fair. Then I remembered that one Christmas, my favorite restaurant of all time, (Whole Note Acres in Florida) had a wooden tree made of dowels connected to a wooden trunk which had the cutest decorations hanging from each branch! I think that my husband Ray could build one for me but he hasn't offered! Will have to hint more loudly!
I found these pictures of these unusual trees and I would love to be the proud owner of any one of them. I do still think that the bottletree would be the most useful for me! Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to have tree choices! Now I have some ideas!

    ReplyDelete