Sunday, September 4, 2011

mushrooms on my mind




I made the ones above from air dry clay
I will be painting them after they dry!

For over a month now I have been thinking about making some clay or paper mache mushrooms. I know, the weirdest things run through this brain!
I actually, finally made some clay ones this morning out of air dry clay I purchased from Hobby Lobby with my 40percent off coupon. Then I saw this tutorial for paper bag mushrooms and was quite intrigued to see how they would turn out. Well, I did it and it was incredibly easy!
If you have a fall party coming up or a woodland forest theme one, this is a great and inexpensive way to add some earthy decor! I will post some pictures of my clay and paper bag ones after they are completed!
top of the mushroom to ya!


1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play Bazaar Connection the entirety of your online destinations and web-based social networking. In the event that you have a Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace page, ensure these are connected to your site and the other way around. No one can really tell how somebody will discover you on the web and you need to ensure that they can find a good pace your other online existences.

    ReplyDelete