Sunday, September 4, 2011

mushrooms on my mind




I made the ones above from air dry clay
I will be painting them after they dry!

For over a month now I have been thinking about making some clay or paper mache mushrooms. I know, the weirdest things run through this brain!
I actually, finally made some clay ones this morning out of air dry clay I purchased from Hobby Lobby with my 40percent off coupon. Then I saw this tutorial for paper bag mushrooms and was quite intrigued to see how they would turn out. Well, I did it and it was incredibly easy!
If you have a fall party coming up or a woodland forest theme one, this is a great and inexpensive way to add some earthy decor! I will post some pictures of my clay and paper bag ones after they are completed!
top of the mushroom to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment