Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Fashion Dreamin

Oh, I love the colors, shape and pattern of this dress along with the cute ankle boots. Sophisticated but not stuffy!

This Fall I really want to get a pair of ankle boots that have a small heal (not totally flat) and can be worn with dresses. Similar to the two pictures above.

Of course I love the vintage look and shape of these dresses
Now this is a dress which makes me drool. I love the shape, the colors, the bag, the ankle boots! A perfect retro yet modern look!

2 comments:

  1. Cute choices! I love Fall fashion and can't wait to add a few cute things into my Fall wardrobe (now that I have a job where I can wear cute things!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta king Play Bazaar Web showcasing is best done utilizing retailer locales in light of the fact that these are the destinations that customers who really go through money are tapping on. In the event that one wishes to advance their item or administration on the Internet, the perfect way is contact a retailer and to get their advertisement on their webpage.

    ReplyDelete