Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let The "Fall-ification" Begin...




A few months ago I bought some flickering candle Christmas lights with a 40 percent off coupon at Hobby Lobby. I had in mind to put them in our non-working fireplace and then layer twigs around them to give the illusion of a burning fire. And if you're not standing really close, it actually looks kinda real!
I am looking forward to a wonderful and cozy Autumn season this year. Today, Ray went into the scary attic and found my Fall decorations, so you better watch out if you are anywhere near my front porch tomorrow. Foliage (albeit fake) will fly, scarecrows will dance, and crows will "caw, caw", my friends.
You see my daughters and some good friends have been on a cruise out of Tampa this past week and Monday they are coming home along with Christina and Kavi! (oldest daughter and my grandson in case you don't know)! Monday is my birthday and this will be the first time in three years that we will be with each other on that day...and...Ray's birthday is Thursday!
So, happy decorating shall commence! Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. before i started reading your post.. i was going to ask if that was a real fireplace! haha! looks good to me! i need some of those candles! i'm too paranoid to burn any with the baby crawling all over the place... but i love candle light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta king Play Bazaar To enable your business to develop with web promoting, consider facilitating a giveaway. Everybody adores winning, and nobody will turn down an unconditional present! Giveaways will carry traffic to your site, and individuals will glance around to find out about your merchandise and enterprises before entering to win. The fervor of a giveaway will make an enjoyment buzz around your organization.

    ReplyDelete