Tuesday, May 4, 2010
My daughter kindly passed this happiness award on to me after she received it, so here is my list of 10 things that make me happy! (Before starting, let's just say that my husband, daughters, son in law and grandson give me the greatest joy and happiness, but this list will be a bit more frivolous!)
1. I love a bargain!- Thrift stores, yard sales, antique shops, whatever, when I find something I like at a cheap price, I feel instantly alive!
2. I love to create things! -Also makes me feel very alive when I learn a new stitch or craft and actually make it, it makes me very happy!
3.Drives in the country!- Right now, we live really close to beautiful scenery and any time we drive a back road where there is mountains or rivers or lakes, I am happy!
4. Good Coffee! - I have mentioned before how much I love a good, fresh, strong cup of jo especially in the morning!
5. When my grandson calls me "Nan"!- Just hearing him say that, sends happy chills down my spine!
6.Any time my whole family is together! - When Stina, Suj and Kavi visit us in Alabama it feels like life is complete!
7.When my children and husband are happy!- That is when I am happiest, knowing that they are really enjoying something or having a good time!
8. When my husband comes home from work!- I usually hear the sound of his truck backing into our driveway and I am instantly happy!
9.Indian and Thai food- I know I just copied Christina, but we do have the same taste in food! Love the curry flavors and the unique dishes both cuisines have to offer!
10. Gilmore Girls!- Me and my daughters all loved this show and still watch the reruns even though we own all the seasons! Love the houses, the Inn Lorelai runs, the town, the crazy characters, Luke's Diner!
So, these are some of my likes and loves, what are yours??????