Monday, May 3, 2010

Consider The Coffee's Craft Corner (so proud of my baby!)






My husband and I just got back from a lovely visit to my daughter Christina's home in Florida where we got to spend time with her, her great husband and adorable son Kavi! I may have mentioned him before? Maybe a zillion times? It was a wonderful trip and I have a few things to share from it so I thought I would start with her craft corner! Stina, as we all call her, makes beautiful pillows and jewelry in this small but functional space, and I felt inspired to create more, just watching her at work. To me the color is perfect, not McDonald's orange yet not old lady peach either! Cheerful and colorful decor adds to the livliness of the space and gets those creative juices going!
Christina's Blog: considerthecoffee.blogspot.com
and etsy shops: coffeeandcream.etsy.com, for jewelry
thecozynest.etsy.com, for pillows

7 comments:

  1. "not old lady peach" made me laugh!

    i like what she's done! i need to get my space in order! it's so much nicer to work in a fun and tidy space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space. I really like that thread/ribbon rack. Did she make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thread rack was from JoAnn Fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna look like a big copycat when you see my decor! I LOVE the embroidery hoop idea. I've had it saved in my inspiration scrapbook. It's amazing what kindreds we seem to be:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is so cute and cozy!! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hoop wall hangings! How's the journaling coming? I had a tough go of it last week since there was lots of birthday cake flowing, but I'm back to business!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking nice pics momma!

    ReplyDelete