Friday, May 28, 2010

it's nice to share :)

Chiffon Flower Tutorial
(click above to go to Cut Out and Keep)
I love how the crafting and cooking community is all about teaching and sharing as well as selling. There are bloggers out there who pass on their skills with crafting tips, food ideas, decorating inspirations, etc.
I really enjoy a blog called Cut Out And Keep, which has thousands of craft instructions, recipes and tutorials, and you can sign up and submit your own crafty ideas , recipes and instructions as well! I recently tried one for making these kind of flowers, but I used felt and it came out good too!
And, I think those cookies sound easy and delicious, I shall have to give them a try!
Take a browse, and I am sure you will be inspired to try something new!

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cool and so is that craft site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. If it has peanut butter in itt, I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want cookies really bad. I haven't let myself make any, because I know that I don't need the extra sugar, and I have no self control right now. I'm 29 weeks pregnant and all I want to do is shove sweet crumbs into my mouth. I'm not giving myself the option, haha.

    Instead, I shall stare at your picture of cookies, and imagine myself eating them all in one sitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 4 ingredients? That's a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally going to make one of those flowers to stick in my hair!!! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - good to share.

    Love the chiffon flowers. Thanks for the site and the link.

    ReplyDelete