Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dresses With Boots




I have noticed all winter, the trend of wearing boots with leggings or tights with dresses. I think it can look very stylish and cute and would like to try and pull that off...well I will TRY anyway! Of course for me at my ancient age it needs to be appropriate. I have picked up some dresses on clearance lately, mainly because it has happened that when an unexpected event pops up requiring being a little dressy, panic ensues! A dress can always be dressed up or down depending on the footwear, and boots give them such a nice casual feel.
I found these images by doing a google search and thought you might enjoy and be inspired by them!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of boots and dresses but unfortunately my feet aren't made for boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regularly wear dresses and boots together - maybe it's a UK thing, I don't know, but it's not unusual to see, and I think it makes a lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete