Friday, October 2, 2009

Front Porch Time Again!!







Ah...the weather has made a turn for the better! We already have temperatures in the 70's with nice cool evenings! Time to dust off the porch furniture and get to drinking cozy warm beverages while watching the world go by!
I am one of the first people in our neighborhood to whip out the scarecrows, hay bales and fall mums! I am a little over anxious to welcome fall because of all the years in hot hot Florida! I have posted some pictures of lovely fall decorated porches along with my porch and I hope you feel warm and fuzzy inside just from looking at them!
(you probably already figured mine was the one with scarecrows!)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the one with the orange door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your photos are great, loving the way the porches have been done for Halloween - incidentally it is my husband's birthday on that date.

    ReplyDelete