Friday, February 11, 2011

"hey! I wanna do that ..."

Do you ever think of ideas you can do around your house but never quite get around to it? For three years now, I have wanted to paint my brass dining room chandelier white or something. My husband thinks that if we took it down from the ceiling we would never get it back up since the ceiling is probably plaster and we would make a hole in it. I thought I would just stand on a ladder to give it a few coats. But I never did. I love looking up at interesting fixtures and I would love to do it in my home, but procrastination rears its complacent head. Oh well, maybe one day I will do something like this...
or this
or this
or this
or this. Maybe. One day.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the mood will strike on day soon and you'll tackle that chandelier! Your house is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!! One day, inspiration and energy will strike all at once!! My other blog friend, Chinamommy, made that pink one a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete