Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Blog of Substance Award!

Special thanks to BundlesofBlossoms for passing this lovely award on to me! It is nice to know that my blog is thought of as having substance!
I understand that I must sum up my blogging experience using 5 words, so here I go:

1. Friendship
I had no idea when I started blogging as an effort to promote my etsy shop, that promotion ended up being the least important part of blogging. I have met some wonderful and interesting people on line who I am sure that I would love to hang out with in person.
2. Inspiration
The blogosphere is full of very creative and talented people from whom I have gathered multiple ideas for crafting, decorating, cooking and baking. The numerous blogs I follow are like reading your favorite magazine without the advertisements!
3.Empathy
Being able to relate to a full range of emotions that are expressed, some hinted at , some more candidly and realizing we are not the only ones to go through some life's struggles.

4. Learning
I have learned to do many new ideas such as recipes I would never have tried, new crafts to try, new stitches in crochet and knitting or new ways to handle life.

5. Sharing
It is so rewarding to me to be able to pass on others or my own ideas for food or crafting or decorating or just life in general!



I would like to pass this award on to considerthecoffee.blogspot.com
and jesse and sophias grandma.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I share your philosophy and enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome and much deserving! You have a great blog and I am glad to have stumbled upon it. It's always a great read:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on receiving your award x

    ReplyDelete