Saturday, August 14, 2010

i love a bargain!!


pennant pillow for 9.99

3.00 mug

2.90 iron on book


pennant for 2.90


useless book for 2.90

The other day , after going to the really awesome Jewish Delicatessen, we swung by Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters to have a browse. I was secretly hoping that there woulld be a nice mug in the clearance section of Anthropologie, because all of my favorite tea and coffee vessels have come from there. And I love clearance in those stores because I am way too cheap to pay full price at them.
Anthropologie was a success in the mug category because I found these for only 3.00 each that are like oversized and chunky tea cups.
When we moved along to Urban Outfitters, I really scored in the clearance section with a throw pillow for only 9.99, three packs of plastic pennants that are 120 feet long (each) for only 2.90 each that I can use in my backyard, two books by SUKIE a UK artist, of iron on decals that I can put on my leftover tote bags from last years block print phase, also, only 2.90 each, and a book of "Useless Information" for only 2.90, for Ray who is the King of Trivia!

4 comments: